Okay, seriously: carrying around a couple of bump keys on your keychain is the freaking best. You find yourself looking harder at every lock, figuring out what kind it is and wonder how long it'd take you to open it. ...not that you would... but you could.
And I'm CRAZY in love with these skeleton-key designs. Mixing the BB logo with the "Dia de los Muertos" design makes for an iconic image that will stand out on your key ring. It's a total conversation starter, and imagine how bad ass you'll look the first time you show off how it works to your friends.
Take a look at how they work:
Take a look at the key to your home, and figure out which of these are the best match for you:
SC1 - 5-pin bump key used for Schlage keyways.
SC4 - 6-pin bump key used for Schlage keyways.
KW1 - 5-pin bump key used for Kwikset keyways.
Combined, these three types of bump keys will work on 95% of residential keyways. If you're not sure what type of key your residence uses, take a look at your key... if it's not "schlage" or "kwikset" brands, it should have a "sc1" "sc4" or "kw1" on it.
These keys ship internationally, but are designed for use in the US. They may not be compatible with most international keyways.
Due to the nature of this product, we cannot sell the Skeleton Key to Mississippi, Nevada, Ohio, Virginia, Japan, Poland, Sweden, France. (Sorry bros.) By purchasing this item, you agree to use this product lawfully, with no intent of buglary or for use on any lock other than a lock owned by you.
Please check your state laws before ordering.
LEGAL TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR THIS PURCAHSE
By placing an order with Scam Stuff:
• You acknowledge that you are 18 years of age or older.
• In compliance with 39 U.S.C. §3002a, by placing an order with Scam Stuff, you are acknowledging that you are either a bona fide locksmith; lock distributor; bona fide re possessor; motor vehicle dealer; lock manufacturer; motor vehicle manufacturer; law enforcement officer; or bona fide fire fighter, as our products are designed for use by professionals only and are not available for sale to the general public.
• You acknowledge by placing an order with Scam Stuff that you have consulted applicable federal, state and local laws before ordering to ensure that either purchasing or possessing any of the products sold herein is not in violation of any applicable laws.
• You acknowledge by placing an order with Scam Stuff that you are not purchasing any products with the intent to use such in the commission of a crime and hereby agree to hold harmless and indemnify Scam Stuff, it owners, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all loss and liability associated with the purchase, shipping, possession and use of any products sold by ScamStuff.com, it owners, officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives from any and all loss and liability associated with the purchase, shipping, possession and use of any products sold by Scam Stuff.
• You acknowledge by placing an order with Scam Stuff that you have read and agree with our shipping and refund policy.